Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 116 - Overtime

I have so much food for thought in my head right now. I am thinking about how hard the last two weeks were for me and how I could have easily curled up in a ball and cried for days. Something kept me going. Something picked me up and gave me enough smiles to get my kids through the day and enough energy to make sure that I could get done whatever needed to be done. Something gave me moments of beauty to reel me back in and lots of peacefulness to ride out the storm. I made it through.

"We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair." -2 Corinthians 4:8

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." -2 Corinthians 4:18

God has been working on me my whole life, but He has been working on me a lot over the last few years. Over the last 116 days though, I think He has been running overtime. I have been growing, feeling, experiencing and changing in leaps and bounds. I really can't believe the transformation he has made in me and I wouldn't be able to show or explain it even if I tried! All I know is that I am along for the ride and willing to be changed as He sees fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment