Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 100

I cannot believe that today is Day 100 of My Year of Faith. On my 100th day I feel happier, more at peace and more thankful than I ever have before; which is so contradictory because we are living the hardest season of our lives. The only explanation of why they coexist is my faith in God, humanity and myself. I have always had faith, but writing a daily blog about it means I am constantly immersed and living in pure faith. That has made all the difference.

So thank you for joining me, for taking some time during your day to read my words and for becoming part of my life. We still have 265 more days of this journey to go. I hope to continue to inspire you, as you keep inspiring me.

"And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?" -Matthew 6:30

2 comments:

  1. I am very grateful you re doing this and I am supporting you everyday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Sorry I missed this post. You are so great, strong, inspiring, talented, beautiful, and loving! God has blessed you with so many things. xooxox

    ReplyDelete