Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 109 - Nothing is impossible

Do you ever feel like a goal is unreachable? I feel like that about losing weight. I am pretty sure I have been gaining weight instead of losing it, but I am not going to give up! Once again I am going to be dedicated to letting go of my impulse eating and getting more exercise. Do you want to know what else really inspires me when something feels impossible?

"He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” -Matthew 17:20

Nothing is impossible for any of us! With that verse, hard work and prayer I am going to get through this.

"I can do all this through Him who gives me strength." -Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

  1. I was having pity party for myself as I was driving and my gut was severely hanging over my pants. As I read this I thought, I am not getting anywhere NOT having faith IN MYSELF so lets try to have faith in myself tomorrow. We will see how that goes. I HAVE FAITH IN MYSELF! :)

    ReplyDelete