Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 113 - Can you hear me?

I am struggling Lord,
Can you hear me?
Where do I go from here?
My mind and my faith are strong,
But my heart and my soul are tired.
I feel beat down and dragged around
From all of this hardship.
How much longer will this last?

I thank You daily for all of the blessings
That You pour into my life.
I know how lucky I am
And I praise You for all of that.

But Lord, when will it be time
For this financial hardship to end?
I am so tired and I need some rest.

Lord, you are an amazing God.
I know that you have a plan laid out for me,
And so I will wait for the time
When You are ready to bless me.
And I will keep picking myself up
When I am tired
And keep moving forward
When I am weak.

I will always remember in my heart
How I felt at this moment,
Waiting to be rescued.
Knowing that You
Are the only one who can save us
From this mess.
I am praying for a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment