Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 105 - Be love

Last night I started writing a long blog post for today all about relationships, but then I erased the whole thing and started over. This is what came to mind before I did it:

"Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other making allowances for each other's faults because of your love." -Ephesians 4:2

This is a really powerful verse if you dissect it. Thinking about this verse made me realize that you should ALWAYS treat people with LOVE and make ALLOWANCES for them. While it's not ideal because we are all allowed to feel hurt and disappointed, it's just the way to grow and to show LOVE. Accept people for exactly who they are and decide how you want them in your life. Be HUMBLE, be GENTLE, be PATIENT and be LOVING towards others because you are a LOVING person. Know their FAULTS, hurts and their heartaches and help them through it. I want to be that person. The person who can put my own hurts behind me and love people despite how they make me feel.

2 comments: