Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 107 - My homework

I have given myself some homework this week. I am on a mission to find a bible verse for Mark and each of my children that I can pray upon them consistently with. I want to find verses that make me think of each of them individually. I hope that these are verses that I can pass down to them until they decide upon one for themselves as they get older.

The bible verse I declared for myself through my high school years and into college was one that helped me through depression and pain:

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.” -Revelation 21:4

The bible verse I have declared as mine right now is:
"In quietness and confidence is your strength." -Isaiah 30:15

I hope that I can find bible verses that can help inspire and give comfort to the ones I love the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment