Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 - Thanks for listening!

Dear God,

I guess you read my blog post yesterday, didn't you? Thank you for the email that came shortly after I wrote it, with a job opportunity that I could submit my resume for. I have been looking for a job for 2.5 years and this is the first opportunity that I literally fit every single requirement. The person who sent it to me said it was like it was written for me. I admitted my feelings of inadequacy to you and you let me know that I am still valuable and I still have a lot of talents to contribute. And, even though we could really use such a great opportunity right now, whether or not the job pans out isn't what is important. It's that you listened to me pour out my heart and you gave me some confidence so that I can have faith in myself. You never stop amazing me.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment