Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 28 - I'm here

I have been talking about this a lot lately. Our problems financially are not comparable to other people's emotional and physical problems. In fact, I feel blessed that what we are going through is all monetary. My family is all healthy, together and happy. I have been hearing a lot of heartbreaking stories lately and that is why I always say prayers of gratitude. Although our path is scary, it's not life threatening and I have everything I want and need safe and sound in my little house. So today I am praying for those who are suffering emotionally and physically, whose journey is more rocky and unknown. And if you are reading this, I may not be able to relate but I am empathetic to what you are going through and I am praying for you. Our year of faith may be different but I hope I can still inspire you somehow.

Psalms 119:28
My soul is weary with sorrow;
strengthen me according to your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment