Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 16 - Fear

I have been a Christian my whole life. I have been going to the same church for more than half of my life. I falter, I fail and I surrender because I am human. I also have a lot of fear. I find it weird that my blog about faith produces a lot of fear in my life. I have fears of failing, having my personal life out there, not saying the right things, and so on and so on. It makes me uncomfortable and literally afraid, which I also find completely crazy at the same time because it's a blog about faith. A blog about having faith that God can make miracles happen in my life. But I am no stranger to fear and I know that this is just pushing me past my comfort zone right now, which I need. I am strong enough to know not to stop and to keep on going down this journey that I started. I only have four bible verses posted on my computer and as I was writing this I glanced down at one of them:

"Even when I'm afraid, I keep on trusting you." Psalms 56:3

Do you know that I don't remember writing this one down? But here it is, plain and clear for me to see. Even if you are afraid right now, don't lose your trust either.

No comments:

Post a Comment