Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27 - Forward

This is my dad's favorite bible verse, which means it is part of the foundation I was raised on:

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

My dad truly believes in this verse and so do I. Maybe this belief is what keeps me going and keeps me optimistic. I hope that I can instill this verse in my children's' lives so when their road seems long and unforgiving, that they can keep moving forward knowing that the outcome will be their reward.

Thank you Dad, although the road I have been traveling has been particularly unyielding over the last few years, I can keep moving forward because I have the endurance and faith to finish my race.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amanda, it brought tears to my eyes.
    Love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete