Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 365 - Endings and new beginnings

I want to dedicate My Year of Faith to: 

 My hubby Mark for allowing me to share our very personal story, for believing in my craziness, for supporting my dreams, and for working so hard to get us through this year. I love you.

 My parents for reading, sharing, editing, loving, and believing in me. 
 And for all of the little luxuries you gave us to brighten our days. 

 My three sweet kids for proving to me and to the world that children can adapt and thrive through all kinds of changes (and for loving me even when we couldn't afford a trip to McDonalds). 

 And to my sisters, our dearest friends, our family, and the sweet readers who were our village this year.
I will be forever grateful to each and every one of you.


Come back tomorrow to see where the new year will take me.





1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!! Can't wait to see what next year will bring. I have faith that it will be a wonderful year! Xoxoox

    ReplyDelete