Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 361 - Next path

My Year of Faith is drawing to an end. I only have four more days left.  I cannot believe how fast the last few days are going and I feel panicked and anxious about the next four posts. I am worried I won't get to say everything that I want to say. At the same time, I feel like God has taught me so many lessons this year and that My Year of Faith was so much more than I ever could have imagined. I am excited that I made it through the whole year and that I grew and changed in so many ways. I am grateful for having the opportunity to share my story and to give myself to others. My life will never be the same, and in the best way possible. So, while I feel anxious about my year being over, I am also excited for the next adventure in my life. I am still waiting to see exactly where God will take me with a new blog for the 2012 year. I have two new ideas that I am leaving in His hands for the next four days. I want to go wherever He wants to send me, because He certainly had plans for me long before I saw them this year. He turned the hardest year of my life, into the most fulfilling, and He did it all with a simple idea and a blog. Who would have thought?

Please pray for me over the next few days, that I can have a clear vision of the path to take that will honor His glory and also make a difference in someone else's life.


1 comment:

  1. I will pray for you to see clearly where He wants you to take your new blog. Thanks for sharing your life like you do :)

    ReplyDelete