Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 355 - Steps

There is one looming question on my mind, what will I do in ten days when My Year of Faith is over? I know I have mentioned doing another year of love, grace, or maybe joy. But I have also been praying about other options. I have asked God to please tell me where He wants me to go next.  Maybe 365 days of faith-based questions or 365 days of God's word. I don't really know. I do know that God will reveal His next steps if I keep asking and praying about it. I have been so consumed with the craziness of the season that I haven't been able to give my full attention to whatever part of my journey lies ahead of me. I am excited to see where I go next.

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." -Proverbs 16:9

This one is all God's. I am so excited that you get to see God's transformation in my life with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment