Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 346 - Isn't it comforting?

This quote was pre-typed into my prayer journal:

"I've learned that life is exceedingly difficult and that God is amazingly big. He will reign over our greatest losses, rectify our worst failures, and remedy our deepest insecurities." - Patsy Clairmont


Life is full of challenges, some good and some bad. The more faith I have, the more difficult the challenges I face will be. The more I write about faith, the more I feel attacked personally. I know this is no coincidence. After all, Satan hates it when we grow in faith and when we love God. He hates it when we take a stand and refuse to shy away and blend into this world. And while I am over some of the drama that seeped its way into my life, I can see it for what it is, just a distraction. Instead of focusing on the bad, we should spend all of that energy doing more good for the people who need it the most. I have a lot of people hurting in my life right now that should get all of my energy.

Isn't it comforting to know that God is amazingly big and that he can help us through not only our most difficult times, but also transform our hearts? That he can teach us a lesson in any situation and that he can heal our deepest insecurities? That even when we fail, he can build us back up? Take comfort in that and keep moving forward, with your head held high, in all challenges. Ask God to make it all for good in your life.




No comments:

Post a Comment