Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 337 - Remember this

Remember this, God does not answer our prayers over night. He works slowly within us. He does that on purpose. So even when you are deep in your grief and it feels like you will never pull out of it, He promises that it will get better. He promises that He does have plans for you. Just trust Him and keep your faith high. I vividly remember so many nights this year when I felt like there was no way things could ever feel, look, or seem better and yet they did. It took time, a lot of courage, and so much faith. You have it in you to get through whatever it is that you are facing. Just believe that it is a season of your life and face every hurdle with the knowledge that if you keep jumping, eventually you will arrive.

I did, and I have a new marathon in front of me and I know that I can handle the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment