Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 339 - Today

Today I spoke in front of a group of women I had never met before. For 25 minutes I told my story, proclaimed my faith and then ended by speaking about joy. I was unbelievably nervous, but just as I had been told He would, God met me up there. Today feels like the first day of my future. I took a bold step to prove that I can do this, and He blessed me a million times over.

I am so thankful to all of the ladies who sat and listened to me. I know that I looked as nervous as I was, but their beautiful and encouraging faces gave me the peace to keep on speaking.

I think a new chapter of my life just began. It's certainly in God's hands.


3 comments:

  1. God did meet you there! You did an awesome job bringing all the Glory to Him. You are so humble and transparent, what awesome qualities. Can't wait to see what God has in store for your life. It was wonderful to meet you and pray with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gave me chills! You did an amazing job! Thanks for making the trek out to bless the moms in our group! So many came up to me telling me what a great speaker we had! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you were awesome!

    ReplyDelete