Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 353 - Even in impossible circumstances

Yesterday at church I was reminded (with perfect timing) that God shows us love, even in impossible circumstances. You know those times when you feel like things will never get better? God shows up. We just need to look for his purpose in whatever is happening. We need to talk to him honestly and openly. We need to remember that life is hard, but God is good.

Life feels a little bumpy right now, but clearly God was speaking to me yesterday. I cried throughout parts of the service. I tend to do that when things are overwhelming. He has reminded me over and over again during these past few weeks that he loves me and he continues to pour blessings on my family. He reminds me that I am worthy and that I cannot let myself get pushed off the path that he started for me three and a half years ago.

God has a purpose in all seasons of our lives.







(p.s. I realize my numbering of days is off, somehow I missed a day or doubled up. I will fix it as soon as I can figure out where I messed up. Until then it looks like I missed Day 352, but I didn't).

No comments:

Post a Comment