Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 349 - Days

Today I am in awe that it has been 349 days of living in deep faith. Can you believe it has been 349 days? To be honest, I cannot even properly reflect on everything that has happened and everything that I have written about. These 349 days have entailed so many different avenues for me. Just thinking about the books that I have read and the spiritual guidance I have received this year is incredible. I have met amazing people, and I dove deeper into existing relationships. My life has changed so much. And, the craziest part is that all of that wonderfulness happened during the most difficult journey of my life so far. And every day I wrote about it.

Only 16 more days to go.

"Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you." - James 4:8

You have to believe that good can come out of even the worst situations. Maybe not right away, but someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment