Friday, July 1, 2011

A better update

I feel like the update I gave yesterday wasn't enough, especially when it comes to what Mark is doing right now. Every day Mark get up and leaves in the morning. He goes to his friend's office and looks for a full-time job as well as some other side things. With all of the stress and disappointment he never gives up. I don't think that I could have the stamina and the strength to look at this situation in the eye like he does and keep fighting every day. Unfortunately he has a wife full of sarcasm and never gets the pat on the back that he deserves, but I am so proud to be his wife and I love him so much. He is our rock and we know that he will always take care of us no matter what. We are so lucky.

1 comment:

  1. His strength is apparent and so is his STRONG love for his wife and family! You two are doing an INCREDIBLE job together! I love the "go get 'em" attitude you both have. Love you both dearly!

    ReplyDelete