Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 210 - I do more than ever

Learning to live a life of faith is tricky. I feel like God is testing my faith in Him more now than ever before. I start to panic and He says, "do you trust me?" But the anxious part of me worries that even if I am trusting Him, things will get worse and that all along my faith was blind and we won't be blessed this time around. It is pretty scary. I think that it is harder because I have more faith right now so I am putting myself out there, saying that I have faith that He will get us through this, that He will pay our bills and that He will sustain us. Our situation right now is completely in God's hands and He decides what gets paid and what doesn't. I have never lived like this before. But even if it seems impossible, I have faith that God will see us through. I do. So I am closing my eyes and moving past my fears and when He asks me, "Amanda do you have faith?" I am answering Him, "I do Lord, more than ever."





p.s. Lynnae's surgery went well and she is on the road to recovery. I know she felt everyone's prayers. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment