Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 192 - Uphill battle

Sometimes living a life of faith seems like an uphill battle. When you feel in your heart that everything you have is a gift from God, it's hard to try and influence others that life is a gift, especially if they are jaded from their own experiences and the things they see around them. There are so many things for people to be angry at and upset about, I get it, but by losing my possessions and my financial worth I see things so differently and I want to share my feelings with the world! I don't think the world is particularly interested in my thoughts though, especially since a life of faith is a little unpopular. So I am just going to try and live by these words that I read last week and hope that I can transform myself into a good example of a well-lived life and by doing so I can reach people that I feel are unreachable.

Grace for every step,
Mercy for every stumble,
Peace for every situation.
-from The Gentle Ways of the Beautiful Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment