Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 81 - Hope

It's almost like I blinked my eyes and now we went from feeling hopeless to having possibilities. It's amazing how quickly things can change. Mark's interview last week went great and we are waiting to hear what the next step is. Mark also had a phone interview today and he has been fielding some other calls from recruiters. We literally went from silence to hope. Plus, all of these opportunities would allow us to continue to build our business and keep that dream alive as well. And then to top it off, I may have an opportunity for an at-home part-time job that would help a lot. Nothing is even close to certain, but it's just having hope that makes you feel better, at least for us. Hope makes everything feel more plausible.

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." -Galatians 6:9

Here's to hoping that Mark and I can begin to reap our harvest soon because I know that we have never given up or stopped doing good.

I am also taking this week to pray as much and as often as I can for other people (friends, family & strangers). There is a lot going on around me, it feels like more than normal. God already knows my heart and desires so I am really making an extra push and focusing on praying for as many people as I can. I know that they need it badly right now. And not just for the obvious, but for help in their relationships, their hearts and their desires. Join me this week!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear friend, this is WONDERFUL news! Obviously, you already know that God hears your prayers and knows the needs of your family, but it is if these are clear-cut, little "I hear you and am taking care of you" signs from our Father! Amen to that!

    ReplyDelete