Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 77 - Simple but powerful

(Each day this week I want to share some outlying notes I took at church and some little random tidbits that really spoke to me last weekend).

There is no growth without change; there is no change without fear or loss; and there is no loss without pain.

Everything circles back to your growth and what you do with every situation. If you choose to ignore the possibility of growth in the worst times....you are denying a blessing, and maybe the only blessing possible in a bad situation. You cannot run from change, fear, loss or pain. They are inevitable. No matter what comes your way it is always an opportunity for you to grow and become the person God intended you to be. It will be part of your story forever.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda....this post is exactly what I needed to read today. I have read it several times..it rings so true to my life right now. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete