Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 69 - Another step forward

I have been going to church for as long as I can remember and I have been at the same church since I was 12. But, other than when I was very involved in my high school small group, I am the church member who goes on Sundays only. Sure I took the one class I needed so I could become a member and dedicate my children and I attend special events, but that's it. I leave the rest of my faith up to me, which I have always been fine with. But I know better now. I know that I need to do more so that I have more knowledge and inspiration for you. So I am signing up for my first Women's Bible Study. This is long overdue and I know that this is the direction I need to go so that I can better myself and grow in my faith. I need to learn more so that I can be more. It is just time and I cannot keep pushing it off.

What is it that you have been pushing away or ignoring? Is it doing something, giving something up, fixing something or confronting a fear? If I can keep taking these steps of faith so can you. No excuses.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm doing that too, a women's bible study for the first time!! I just went to my first meeting last night and I can already tell it's going to be great. It's Beth Moore's Believing God study. Which one are you doing? Thanks for inspiring me to do it!

    ReplyDelete