Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 329 - My heart is stirring

Over the last few weeks I have been infinitely inspired to do more. When I ask myself what I want to do with my life, my answer is always, "to make the world more beautiful." Every single time. God has put that phrase in my heart to make it stir, but it's such a broad goal and I don't know what it looks like for me. I do know that last week I was moved to tears hearing about how we can cross the line and actually do something significant by just being available and courageous. Last night I watched a documentary and saw how someone can literally change someone else's (even a stranger's) life by dreaming of something and then making it happen. I want that, I want all of it. My heart is stirring.

God, what do you have in store for me? Please help me to see the plans you have for me. I am ready to make the world more beautiful in any way you see fit.

"For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago." -Ephesians 2:10 (NLT)



No comments:

Post a Comment