Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 307 - Lonely

I would rather feel lonely and have faith, then just be alone with nothing.

Loneliness is hard. You can feel lonely and have a million people around you. When you have faith you know that the loneliness is temporary, that you are in charge of your own joy, and if you bring it to God He will get you through it.

I'm working a lot of things out in my head right now. Everything is fine, life is still good, but I have issues to resolve and hopes and dreams to figure out.

This bible verse defines the kind of life I want to live and in times like these, it's my reminder to keep moving forward.

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love." 
-1 Corinthians 16:13-14 (NIV)


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just LOVE this verse!! Keep pressing on, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete