Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 325 - Someone notices

Most days I feel like my words arrive here from my heart, but nothing happens with them. Don't you feel like that sometimes? Like you are going through the motions trying to be a great person, but unsure of how you are contributing to this world. I often feel like this blog is just a place that my friends feel like they have to go to keep up on my life.

Today I visited my stats page and decided to see if anyone is visiting my blog. I was pleasantly surprised to see that in the last thirty days many people have found my blog from a simple Google search. Here are some of the exact searches people did:

- scripture says that god answers the prayers, not of the sick or dying, but of the friends of the sick or dying
- infertility blog, feel like God has forsaken me
- gods faithfulness through pregnancy
- faith thought for the day
- year of the faith
- thought of the day for kids on faith
- joy is the settled assurance
- to focus on progress and not perfection in relationships
- amanda and faith
- my year off god
- day 299
- perfection not progress in relationships
- my year with god blogspot


Here are some of the places they have come from:
United States
United Kingdom
India
Pakistan
Asia/Pacific Region
New Zealand
Canada
Russian Federation
Malaysia
Belgium
France


I may not see it, hear it or know it, but I believe that sometimes God sends someone who is hurting to my blog for a little bit of hope. I may not be changing the world, but I am doing something by just being here. Do you hear what I am saying? You are making a difference, whatever you are doing. Even if it feels tedious and lonely, someone, somewhere in this world notices. We often make the biggest impact just by being who we are and more importantly, by going out on a limb to be available to others. That gives me more reason to be here everyday, even when it feels silent.




No comments:

Post a Comment