Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 314 - Blessings

"A faithful man will be richly blessed." -Proverbs 28:20 (NIRV)


Once you realize that the word blessings is not just about wealth, you see everything that you have around you and realize how many blessings you really have. My blessings are in the health of my children, my awesome husband, my amazing friends, my loving family, and the opportunities that come into my life. I am not deserving of all of the blessings I have, yet I am so thankful for them. Wealth is such a small part of life; I had to lose it to see that. It may be necessary and important, but it's not the only way God shows His love to you for being faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for that reminder! It is easy to think of blessings as physical possessions or money in the bank... but blessings can come in many shapes and forms! :)

    ReplyDelete