Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 309 - Faith



This is a bag my friend Stephanie made me. Every time I look at this sweet bag I am reminded of two things.

First, from my intense year and this blog, FAITH has not only become an extremely large part of my life, but it is a word that people associate with me. When you think of all the words that people can use to describe you, you realize there are a lot of options, both good and bad. I feel blessed that this is one of those for me. It's nothing I did; it's from God's grace. That thought makes me want to be a better person so that it's always positive words that are associated with me, even with people who do not care for me. I know I have a lot of work to do and a long life of living by example to be able to do that, but it's a hope that I have.

Secondly, this bag also reminds me that my blog has changed my life in so many ways. While it may be a blessing to others, it is by far the biggest blessing for me. I have made new friends and I have reunited with old friends. In fact, my friend Stephanie and I went to church together today and the only reason that happened was because we got in touch on Facebook after she read my blog and was concerned for me. We have been praying for each other ever since, and we don't even live in the same state. Today it was so fun to sit next to her in church and I told her I am hoping to visit her next year and go to a Women of Faith conference together. It's my proof that putting yourself out there can have amazing results.

I feel so blessed today, in so many ways.

1 comment: