Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 311 - In coming days

In 28 days I am speaking at a MOPS about my story and about being joyful. It's getting very close and I am praying about what I am going to say. Please pray for me if you have time, I know I am going to need all of the help I can get. I am looking to do more than just tell my story, I want to pour from my heart all of the grace I have been given this year and I want to be able to share how even the worst days can be filled with joy. I want to leave each woman there with a little extra faith and hope.

I am also praying for a specific direction to go after My Year of Faith is over. I know I still have some time and I want to follow Gods lead, but I can't help but think ahead. Faith has become such a big part of my life and I feel like I have only hit the tip of the iceberg. But a year is a year and I know I will keep exploring my faith through out my life. So where does that leave this blog? I was thinking perhaps My Year of Grace, My Year of Joy, My Year of Peace, or My Year of Love? In my heart I believe that God will make it very apparent which direction I should go when it's time, but I still would love your input if you have a minute. Will you tell me if any of these speak to you? You can leave a comment or email me at elhajs@aol.com.

Wishing you a wonderful day today!

"But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you." -Psalm 56:3 (NLT)


1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO, see you soon :) I will be praying for you and for all the women who recieve your story.

    ReplyDelete