Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 319 - Lessons & my time

This year has been intense and it feels never ending. Sometimes I don't know what is up and what is down. I cannot begin to comprehend all of the challenges that God has and keeps throwing at me but I can take a lesson from each and every one, and I do. Here are just a few... I could go on forever.

Tend to your own soul
Guard your heart
Pray over your entire family
Joy is coming
Everything you need lives on the inside of you to be everything God created you to be
No season is by chance
Be able to stand alone in confidence
Build yourself on what is most important
Greatest sign of love is attention
Be thankful for God's blessings
God is not harsh, He is holy
God knows your heart
Your power is perfected in weakness
Establish replenishing relationships
Don't give up
Battle wisely
Faith is what we do
Getting your way does not grow faith
Do not get tired of doing good
Being authentic requires courage and humility but it's the only way to grow spiritually
Every problem is a character building opportunity, the more difficult, the greater potential

My problems are just my own and I cannot be immersed in my own life all of the time. I have been guilty of that. It's easy to do, right? People I love are dealing with cancer, death, infertility, and so much more. Our job on earth is to love others. My time needs to be spent praying for them and wrapping them with love instead of thinking of my problems and myself all of the time. Reflecting on everything we have learned and using that to bless others is what life is all about. It proves your faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment