Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 253 - My absence

The last few days have been pretty weird. After some sort of illness swept up each of my kids over the last week, it finally got me too. In the meantime my son missed his second and third day at a new school and we lost power in our house for a good 7 hours or more. It felt like something crazy was going on! But everything is fine, including my health. Every time I get sick it knocks the wind out of me. This time was no exception, except this time I didn't have any desire to blog, I just felt too awful. Today I am just trying to feel better and reflect on what tomorrow means for our country, as it is the 10th anniversary of 9/11. Something like 9/11 puts faith in a whole new light in so many ways. People fall into faith and people fall out of faith after so much devastation. I'm just trying to wrap my head around tomorrow's significance and praying that the reports of possible attacks tomorrow are not true.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment