Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 246 - My prayer

Here is one of the prayers I wrote in my prayer journal on August 8th:

Praying deeply for our finances. That somehow we can pay all of our necessary bills this month. That God can provide us with some extra and unexpected money. That new opportunities will arise so that we can get back on our feet as soon as possible.


I remember how stressed out I was when I wrote this. I felt like we were stuck and that we wouldn't see another month in our home. I felt like our world was crashing down. And yet here we are, still in our home and we had so much love and help poured onto us from others. And, although there is no new job or source of income, there are possibilities looming that give us hope for the future. No one could have known my prayers and yet they were answered.  God is listening to every word, clearly, and so my faith continues to be strong and unshakable.


No comments:

Post a Comment