Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 247 - Do not

The media is pretty wicked and in general our culture is pretty unkind and unforgiving. I have been thinking about the way people are judged lately and how harsh it can be. Yet, then there are celebrities who flaunt their wealth and power and we glorify them. Everything seems so twisted. But, then I think about myself and how I can be quick to pass judgment on others. I have my ideas of what people should do even though I am not in their situation. And then I think about how sensitive I am right now and how I do not want to be unjustly judged because it stings.


“Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven." -Luke 6:37 (NLT)


I need to work on this more. My faith needs to reflect my actions, even amongst friends.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment