Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 235 - One prayer

Most days my prayer list is pretty long, filled with prayers for other people and for my own family. Last night I just prayed for one thing. I asked God to please help us return to a normal semblance of a life. That was it. All I am asking for is to be able to pay all the necessities without worry. To be able to put my child in a fee-based program for their enrichment. To not have to say no to every single thing. To be able to have a normal family dinner out. To not have to make such major decisions, I swear they are constantly looming on back daily. To not have underlying stress in our home all of the time. I just want to be able to afford a basic life. Who would have ever thought that would be my wish? I know I am not the only one asking God for a normal right now. I know there are people in hospitals, in relationships and in so many other situations where they are also begging God for some normalcy in their lives too. I will never forget this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment