Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 220 - I heard you

"A faithful man will be richly blessed." -Prov 28:20

Dear God,

I know you were speaking directly to me at church yesterday. In one short hour and a half you acknowledged and confirmed my entire journey. You addressed my purpose, my struggles and my future. You told me the whys and the hows. You gave me proof that this journey is not in vein, that it serves the greater purpose that you have been whispering to me all along. You also showed me the areas I still need to work on. It was all there as I filled in the blanks on my outline. Every word was written specifically for me to see so that I can hold tight to my faith and keep moving forward in all hours. I am so grateful.

Love,

1 comment:

  1. So funny - I thought of you in church yesterday to and how faithful you are and how great you are as sharing your journey with us. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete