Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32 - Faith in something

The only good thing about getting the stomach flu/food poisoning (not sure which one) was that I got to sleep for an entire day and watch a whole disc of Glee last night. One episode was about God and faith, or the lack of faith for some. At one point one of the glee members told a nonbeliever that even if he didn't believe in God he needed to have faith in something that he couldn't hear, see or touch to get him through the hard times. Something about that touched me. I have readers who do not have the same faith as me but part of this blog isn't just about having faith in God, but having faith in yourself, in humanity and in the heart. Of course I want to share my love for God with everyone, but I also want to share how important the word faith is to me and I hope that my blog can inspire you to have faith in your life, however you should find it.

Just a quick post and back to bed for me.

1 comment: