Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47 - Overwhelmed

If you falter in a time of trouble,
how small is your strength! Proverbs 24:10


I'm under a lot of pressure right now and my to-do list is so long. I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders. I cannot catch up and every day I just become more behind than the day before. It's discouraging. I'm not sure how to get out of it because things keep building up. Right now I am just trying to take things one day at a time. Can anyone relate to this?

"Don't worry about anything; instead , pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He had done. " Phil. 4:6

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm sitting at my table, surrounded by dirty dishes and stuff everywhere! I was just thinking how overwhelmed I feel! But I just keep telling myself, one step at a time... Hope you have a productive day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh yes! I am feeling like I am doing it all and no end in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bingo! I think you caught me in the middle of my "overwhelmed state," yesterday;) This post couldn't have come at a better time!

    ReplyDelete