Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 56 - Lost and found

I just found three bible verses that were hanging in my office at the old house. I forgot about them until I saw one peeking out from under a big pile. I think it would be cool to keep bible verses in groups of different periods of your life so that you can see what you were struggling with and needed reassurance on.

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." -Proverbs 16:9

"... and He will give you all you need from day to day if you live for Him and make the kingdom of God your primary concern." -Matthew 6:33

"He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." -Matthew 17:20

"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." -Matthew 7:2

These bible verses were from having to sell my house, having my second baby, transitioning from working mom to stay-at-home mom, learning to live on less and a time of a lot of emotional growth.

On another note, I just want you to know I am praying for you. Praying that God can provide you with whatever it is that you need right now. Maybe it's strength, comfort, resiliency, love or hope. I want you to know that I am here and I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment