Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 46 - No plan is kind of a plan

A lot of people have asked me, "what's your plan?" We don't have a plan. If we did I would have it typed, framed and hanging in every room in the house, because I love plans. I mean I guess if I had to say what our plan was, it would be for Mark and I to both work as hard as we can to make money. I think that's kind of obvious though. It's hard to have a plan when we are starting our own business where income is a variable because months and months of work needs to be put in first. My own design business is based on need and I have no idea what needs will arise for my clients every month. So we have no plan, technically. Right now we are 100% living on faith. Seriously. I cannot think of a time in our lives where we were living this much on faith. Here's the thing though, I have a less worry. I more veer towards hope than worry. I have hope that we can get a decent tax return to add to our bank account. I have hope that I will continue to get clients. I have hope that things will work out exactly the way they should. We are completely in God's hands right now and that's not such a bad place to be. We have kind of surrendered to God and seeing where it takes us. It's very humbling.

This is from today's daily devotions, "Faith means doing exactly what Jesus says to do." I'm on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment