Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 58 - Some help and some thanks

I just got back from church and it was probably the most profound church service I have ever had, mainly because it spoke to me so clearly that I cannot ignore it. I need some time to really write about it, so I will save that for tonight so that you can have it in the morning.

I need to ask all my readers to please help me spread the word about my blog, not just for my sake but because I know that it can provide comfort and hope to people who need it right now. The hardest thing about this blog is figuring out how to get the word out. Since it is religious, my usual avenues for blog exposure don't really work. So please tell your friends or maybe a stranger you see that needs a little hope. I also have business cards for the blog and I would be more than happy to send some to you if you email your address to elhajs@aol.com.

Have I said thank you for being a part of my journey? This is definitely the most trying, yet glorifying time in my life. Today in the service the pastor that spoke said that the sorrow of our difficult times always "yields peaceful fruit of righteousness." Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment