Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 53 - Nothing new

There is nothing new on our home front. Mark is still searching for jobs in case something great comes along. Last week it looked like there might be one or two openings, but somehow by today they have all disappeared. He told me tonight there is absolutely nothing on the pipeline as far as job opportunities. So that's that. But we are still moving full steam ahead with our business and Mark has been putting in a lot of hours trying to accomplish as much as he can. He is working so hard (thanks Mark). I still feel 100% that this is what we should be doing and I would have felt like that even if a job opportunity came along. It's hard to have blind faith and of course I falter from time-to-time, but I feel like we were pointed (okay pushed) this direction with a purpose and I still have faith that it will be amazing in the end.

I think most of my blind faith is with our finances. I see the bank account decline and then suddenly I have money to pay things. I know that God is in charge of all of our needs and I believe that watching what happens over the next year financially is going to strengthen my faith even more. I have never had anything like this happen before; I'm not scared though. I may get nervous at times, but I know that God is using this situation for good and not for harm.

We did get health insurance today (Hallelujah)! It's the small blessings that really make my day. Other than that I am still moving forward with our life as usual. I know that I cannot let fear put everything at a standstill. I also know that if I say that this is part of God's plans and it is exactly what is suppose to happen, then I need to act upon my words. I need my kids to see my strength and my belief in action. I need to keep moving forward with as much determination and perseverance as I can.

“We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face… we must do that which we think we cannot.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

Wishing you lots of love and happiness this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment