Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 273- God is good!

God is good, but I knew that all along! I found a lot of goodness even in our darkest moments. Mark finally had that meeting that I had mentioned and even though it didn't go exactly as we had hoped, in some respects it went better. God knows what is best for us, right? We were hoping they would hit him with a more stable monthly package so that we could dig ourselves out of this mess, but instead they are leaning more towards a beneficial long-term position, where he can have a chance at making great commissions and grow into an exciting management position for the future. I told you that through out these past ten months God has been teaching us to be patient, instead of giving us what we want right away. This moment seems no different and it aligns perfectly with everything that has happened. So while we will still struggle for a while, things will get better and better over time. I can handle that. I have faith that this plan is in God's hands and that He knows exactly what we need to save us financially. Faith has taught me to trust the process. I pray that this will move forward successfully and that we can start to regain our footing again.

I will say it again, God is good, and having faith that He knows what is best for us is literally life changing. Just because we know what we want, doesn't mean it's the best thing. I'm not scared or nervous at all. The less-faithful Amanda would be terrified of the uncertainty, but the new Amanda is ready to see what this new blessing may bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment