Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 294 - More

This morning I woke up with the realization that I need to be praying more, a lot more. Not for my little family and me, but for all of my friends and family experiencing tough times right now. It's not that I haven't been praying for them, I have been dedicated to praying for them continuously through their hurts and their heartaches. I have had so much joy in watching so many of their prayers answered over time. But God put it in my heart this morning to do more, to pray more. It's my duty. I need to be praying more for everyone, especially my friends who are not praying for themselves. I need to step it up and be the person silently routing for them in the corner, asking God to bless them. It is my job to care for them through their grief, fears, stress, sadness and even joy, and this is how I will show my love. Silently in my heart. We can always do more.


1 comment:

  1. You are right, we can ALWAYS pray more. I needed to read this. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete