Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 301 - Top priorities

This year I have heard over and over again that life is all about relationships and that love should be your top priority. What is your top priority in life? What is your top priority on most days? Making relationships and love my daily top priorities completely changes how I think about my days. How would your days look if they were your top priorities? Perhaps it would change the way you spend your day at work or with your friends. Maybe suddenly your to-do list would change and you would find more time to do things for other people. It's just a whole different way of thinking and it would make you pay attention to what you do, how you do it, and how much more you can do for someone else. I find it very intriguing and life altering and I definitely want to think about love and relationships when I make my to-do list every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment