Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 283 - Her faith


I actually don't know where to begin with this one. Sometimes other people really bring us to our knees, tonight that happened to me after reading about this amazing woman from a Facebook post from my friend Stefani. Yes I have faith, but tonight God showed me how much more faith I can have. Like barrels, buckets, rivers and lakes more of faith. Her story is amazing. Perhaps I connect with the mother in her, but I am fascinated by the human in her. Her words are like poetry to me. First read her bio here. When you are done go to her blog here. Her written words in her blog are what stopped my heart and then gave it life. I imagine that she experiences more in her daily faith than I will have experienced in my whole year of faith. I will be purchasing her book from here. Like I said, she has brought me to my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment