Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 143 - The process

Yesterday's sermon at church was about parenting, but there was one specific point that I couldn't help but feel like it was written for my life right now.

Don't give up... hang on. The process doesn't always look like progress.

"God began the good work within you, and will continue His work until it is finally finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again." - Philippians 1:6

I needed to hear that.

I also wanted to say that by me sharing our troubles right now, is not me wanting anything from anyone or wanting you to feel sorry for us. Just the opposite. I want you to see how I can use faith as a way to survive this part of our life.

Please don't forget to pray for Jessie, her MRI is this week. Please pray that her tumor has disappeared and for her and her family's nervousness and anticipation to be replaced with peace while they wait for results. I cannot begin to imagine how they must be feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment