Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 124 - My light

Having faith is not just a verb; it's a way of life. It's noticeable. Other people see it in you, even if you don't realize it. I'm talking about faith in yourself, your dreams, spiritual faith, faith in your friends and family and faith in humanity. Faith is powerful. Some people are also terrified of it; they don't want you to believe in something they cannot see. They don't want you to believe in yourself or that people are inherently good. People hate faith of any kind. That breaks my heart, but I figure that the only way to change their hearts is to keep having faith so that they can see the light that shines in you, even in the darkness. No matter what happens next for us, my faith will shine for everyone to see. No matter what happens I still believe in myself, my husband, our life together, the powers of friendships and family members in our lives, and most importantly the powers of God. I may get scared, but I never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment